Production 8- Finalizing
I've completely finished my magazine. Right now, I'm looking over it one more time before my final submission. One last-minute change that I didn't mention before that differs from my storyboard is I added pictures of the brands and products I mentioned in my feature article instead of the monotonous designs I planned on having before. My feature article is quite long, but it sounds very researched and well prepared, which was the goal, of course. I last decided last minute that instead of a yellow background for a my feature article page I would use white because it took away from the images and there were no shades that matched the yellow I needed well enough. The program Indesign was actually pretty simple to use once I got the hang of it and helps you achieve that professional magazine look. I'm so happy with how it turned out. It looks way better than I expected, and I feel it looks pretty professional. The magazine process taught me a lot. Specifically, it's a lot of trial and error, and most of the time, you never follow your original plan because as you work, new ideas and creative spark. The whole process was super enjoyable because I was given a blank page to be as creative as I wanted. I'd love to do something like it again.
Comments
Post a Comment