Production 7- Completing Feature Article

    In the past couple of days, I have accomplished so much. I finished writing and editing my feature article, and I imported it in Indesign. I am currently working on editing and importing photos to compliment my feature article. While editing, I made some changes to my magazine that were not included on my storyboard. For my front cover, I changed "Make a Difference." to "Save the Planet." I thought it had a better ring to it and overall just fit better with my theme. I also changed my front cover font to white instead of black because you could see it more clearly. I switched the subtitle on my cover page from "Bloom Organics" to "Eco-Friendly Hair Care because I ended up using that interview in my article, so it wouldn't make sense to leave it on my cover page. I also made that same edit on my content page. Instead of adding a little picture of a flower, I decided to make the full background a sunflower for my content page. I also changed the flowers' color for my front cover and content page to yellow rather than pink. I also changed the color of most of my text on my content page to white because you could see it more clearly. My feature article page's background was initially supposed to be pink, but since I changed my color scheme slightly, I changed the background to yellow. That's all the changes I made from my original storyboard plan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 8- Finalizing

To Team or Not to Team