Production 6- Magazine Layout & Feature Article
Since the last time I've checked in, I have gotten so much done. I had my interview with the owner of Bloom Organics this week and got a lot of valuable information about their spa and the eco-friendly beauty lines and products they use for their clients. I used this plus the information I got from Ulta Beauty and tons of research to write my feature article on how the beauty industry is becoming more Earth-friendly. I've almost finished that. I have a couple more things I need to add to it before I insert it into my magazine. I've finished my magazine layout and imported the photos I took I need to take some more of certain stores and products but I'm almost done. I need to add my feature article once I'm done with it. This upcoming week I will have plenty of time to edit and finalize everything for my final submission this Friday. Everything is going according to plan.
Comments
Post a Comment