Production 3- Interview Questions & Photoshoot Materials
Yesterday in class, I finally finished editing my interview questions and sent them to Bloom Organics. I sent ten questions regarding eco-friendly beauty and about the spa. I should get a response soon and set up a phone call interview. I'm waiting on her answer so I can start writing my feature article for my magazine. I've already done a bunch of research for the feature article as well. My original plan for my magazine was to visit the different department and makeup stores and get the information I needed from them over winter break. However, I ended up traveling, and I had no time. So, my new plan is to collect that information this weekend, and by then, I should have at least set up an interview with someone at Bloom Organics. I was also going to collect the materials I needed to take the photo for my magazine's front cover over break, but with the last minute traveling, as I mentioned before, I had no time. So, I will also try and collect as much material as I can this weekend and get the perfect photo.

Comments
Post a Comment