Production 4- Department Stores & Content Page

    This weekend I was finally able to go and visit the stores I planned on going to. I got some great information I can use in my feature article from Sephora and Ulta Beauty. However, I didn't get any valuable information from Macy's. I'm still in contact with Bloom Organics and plan on having that interview sometime this week. I also went to some craft stores and found some of the materials I needed for my front cover picture. I found the flowers, leaves, and popsicle sticks. I still have to get some other things, but I plan to order those online today. I have done all my research for my feature article besides the interview. So, I will write it this week, so I have enough time to edit and correct as I feel necessary. I've created an Indesign folder for my magazine, and I've started to play around with my layout to try and mimic my storyboard. I'm done with my front cover besides the photo for the background, and I'm currently working on my table of contents. Everything is going very well. I feel slightly overwhelmed at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 8- Finalizing

To Team or Not to Team