Production 5- Front Cover Photo & Interview
Today has been a busy week. I've accomplished a lot. I finished gathering all my supplies for the photograph I needed to take for my front cover. I took the photo, and it turned out very well. Better than I expected it would. I imported it into Indesign and finished my front cover. It looks better than I imagined it to look. I'm super happy with the result. I'm currently working on my feature article. I have most of it done, but I'm still waiting for my interview with Bloom Organics, scheduled for tomorrow, because that was the only time she was available to talk. Once I have the interview information, I will have enough to finish my article and put it into Indesign. By the end of this week, I should get that all done and finish my content page as well. Next week, I will have time to finalize and edit my magazine as much as possible before I have to submit it. Everything's going very well, and I'm on schedule.

Comments
Post a Comment