Post Production 1- Making Peer Revised Edits

    After receiving my peer review, I knew the changes I had to make to perfect my magazine. I made most of the changes my peers gave and then had my peers review it again. After discussing with them, I decided to make some more edits to ensure my magazine is the best possible product. I decided to move the two selling lines to the bottom corners of the magazine. I'm still debating what color I should do for the selling lines to pop out. I'm deciding between yellow, brown, and green. In my original draft, I had the month and year on the cover page. I then realized that the month and year should be on the front cover. So, I did precisely that and moved the month and year under the bottom right of my title on my cover page. On my content page, I changed all the page numbers to random numbers and took away the parentheses as advised by my peers. I also decided to leave my feature articles background white instead of yellow because it looked more clean and sharp. I deleted the yellow swatch I made with the swatch tool and removed the background. To stay more consistent, I decided I'm going to add a green border on both feature article pages as I do on my content page. I can do this by creating text boxes and then filling them with dark green. Before I got any feedback, I had all my photos on my feature article page in a row on the page's side. It looked bland and boring, but I didn't know how to arrange my photos appealingly while keeping my feature article's length. After I got my peer feedback, I was still a little lost and decided to move them around on either side of the page. But after consulting with my peers again, I realized it didn't look like a magazine's feature article would. So I decided I would add more pictures to my feature article, make them smaller, and create two borders along the page to break up the text. Doing this would look more unique, eye catching, and keep my article without editing it down. I'm currently working on this and adding more pictures to create a photo border and the other edits I mentioned I have to finish. I'll update you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 8- Finalizing

To Team or Not to Team