Post Production 2- Editing Feature Article
Since I lasted checked in, I've made a lot of progress. I have two selling lines on my front cover, and I debated the colors brown, green, and yellow. I decided on yellow because it pops out the best and doesn't blend into the background as brown and green did. I needed way more photos for my feature article because I wanted to make a picture border, as I mentioned in my last post. I had the word feature in the top corner of my feature article, but I decided to delete it because it was unnecessary. A couple of days ago, I went back to Ulta Beauty and took so many photos. I am currently editing them on VSCO with the same filter I used on the other pictures I already have imported onto my magazine. Once I finish editing them, I will import all of them into InDesign and create the picture border. This is the last thing I need to do, and then this final edit will finish my magazine. I'll check back in when I have my final draft!
Comments
Post a Comment